The female contestants (all girls dressed by Faith and Lola).
The sun was beaming down on King George Square yesterday as the first ever Mirror Mirror Agencies model search was taking place.
I took my camera for some snaps of the lovely contestants (for more images visit the Vacant Lake Facebook page here and don't forget to connect with us by liking the page). There definitely was some competition, unfortunately only one lucky girl and boy got to win...
The male contestants:
Mini cupcakes courtesy of the Cupcake Parlour (cuhuute).
And the winners are:
FLORIAN & YAEL!
Their prizes include:
- A 12 Month contract for representation by Mirror Mirror Agencies
- A feature in an online editorial for Moustache Magazine
- A feature in a promotional shoot for Me 24 Hour Fitness Chermside
- A hair makeover by Papas and Pace
- Walking classes and deportment course led by Olympia Kwitowski
- A 'Pure Bliss' voucher from Pure Indulgence Wintergarden
- A 2 month membership to Me 24 Hour Fitness Chermside
- Yael receives a package from Mecca Cosmetica worth up to $250